Recruiting Process (takes 1-3 months)
1. Make appointment with Unit Recruiter, or walk in to the Bay St Armoury on a Wednesday training night.
2. Hand in completed application package to a recruiter, or fill in the online application here.
3. File gets reviewed by the unit recruiter.
4. The unit recruiter will contact you to schedule a meeting.
5. You will complete all your tests.
6. If you pass all components, your test scores and medical file will be sent to Ontario where a background/security check will be conducted.
7. Upon the return of the cleared file, the Unit Recruiter will contact you to set up an interview and then swear you into the Canadian Forces.