1. Build life skills that employers are looking for such as: teamwork, self-confidence, self-discipline, time management, and communication and leadership skills.
2. Build your character (reliability, trustworthiness, integrity).
3. Reliable reference for landlords.
4. Face exciting adventures.
5. Challenge your mind, body and spirit.
6. Experience the pride of serving your country and community.
7. Broaden your horizons and perspectives.
8. Travel and meet people from all over.
9. Volunteer for peacekeeping duties.
10. Have the opportunity to make a difference in Canada and the World.